Wasabi Data Solutions and it’s lead developer have experience in developing customised solutions the following areas…
- Job and sample recording, workflow management, invoicing and income tracking for a leading scientific organisation’s sample analysis and engineering workshop departments.
- Administrative workflows for government and the health industry.
- Greatly improved operations for many aspects of a mineral processing pilot plant including using iPads to input data entry of operating conditions (temperatures, pressures, tank levels, flow rates, etc), sample collection scheduling, assay workflow and results, storage container management, batch operation recording, maintenance scheduling and workflow. This collation and charting of all the data enabled viewing on PCs or iPads in real or delayed time or exported for mass balance analysis or further processing.
- Purchase advice, installation and configuration of FileMaker™ servers for clients that require on-site storage of sensitive data.
- Integration of FileMaker with web services
- Developing custom web interfaces to FileMaker™ and SQL databases.
- Development of a web-based self appraisal tool for gravity thickeners that could be accessed by project sponsors to give a first-pass indication of the performance of an existing or proposed thickener design.
In addition I have many years experience in laboratory data acquisition and instrument control with a wide range of applications. LabVIEW has been the main application for this purpose.